Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flowers for a Flowers

Yesterday was a glorious day at work!!! I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from work with a card that said "Happy Birthday - Building Maintenance - Neal, Clint, Michael, Tingle, Marlowe, John, Spooner and Cheryl" I thought that was very sweet because Neal put the names that I call everyone on there, not just generic names. :)

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!?! It made me so happy!

Also, I get off at 2:30pm and have to go to class at 3pm, and of course, as luck would have it... it started pouring right before I clocked out! As I walked to the door I decided I was going to get wet no matter what... so to just do it. Well, Clint, my associate manager stopped me and said 'Do you have to go to class?' When I responded yes, he said well, give me your keys and I will go get your car. I told him, thank you, but I won't melt. He however insisted, saying I was not going to get wet on my birthday. So, I told him where my car was and what it looked like, and haded over my keys. Clint came back a few minutes later soaked, driving my car right up to the building. He also held my door open while I got in the car and shut it for me. I felt so bad, yet I was overjoyed at this act of kindness. A true gentleman. I am so thankful for the presence of Clint at my job. He definitely makes things fun and interesting. I am blessed to work with so many great guys... so blessed. I truly have the BEST JOB EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!