Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prayers Needed

Please pray for one of my dear friends. She is a senior at Troy this year, and has been in the band with me and we became close my senior year. Last night, after she got off work she was abducted from outside her home and stabbed 15 times. She was then dropped off at a house in Bullock County. Praise be to the Lord on high that she was able to find someone and get help. She is now in a Montgomery hospital in stable condition. Please pray for her, her family and her friends. I know crazy people act stupid and have bad things happen to them, but she is a great girl, who doesn't drink, and was just getting home after a long night of work. All prayers and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Praying praying praying.
    Don't know her, but I know she is dear to many of my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!