Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/2007

Enterprise, we will never forget... the tragedy of this day that brought our town together. The 8 are sorely missed. I will never forget that day, I remember it as if it were yesterday. The day that lives were changed, and a town affected forever.

'We will carry on..."





Mikey Tompkins... you are forever in our hearts.... as well as all others lost int he storm...
The Skyline Drive - Carry On
When mornings come and go so suddenly
It's hard to see why I believe
That there's a reason you were standing right next to me
So that this could be
'Cause something had to happen so they could see.

And everyone was scared of the winds that blew
And so were you
So were you.
I'm holding up a wall hoping you run through.
It's the least I can do
Anything for you.

And the buildings fall but we won't blow away
And our plane may crash but our black box of a soul is here to stay
And we will carry on
We will carry on

Well mom I heard you listening to "Fire and Rain"
And I just wanted to say everything's ok.
And Jesus touched me on my shoulder when he saw me today
He said, "Son you're safe
Son you're safe."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!