Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful that when everything else seems to be going wrong in life, I have a job that absolutely blesses my soul. The Lord knows exactly what I need... and while sometimes I get stuck in a pit He blessed me with so many great men to work with. Even in the worst of times, my guys can make me smile.

On my first day back at work and school yesterday, well... let's just say things were less than stellar. And this morning hasn't really started well either. But, I am blessed, beyond my imagination. Being at work reminds me of that. And I am so thankful that today, from 6am to 4pm... I get to be with my guys, working at a job that I love, being surrounded by those who value me and not having to worry about school.

Right now I am a little burnt out... but I know it is just a feeling, and that will surely change. Praise be to God, His love for me isn't based on mere 'feelings'.

Today I am wearing my 'Alabama Facilities' staff shirt. Clint, my Associate manager, was really excited that I was wearing 'team gear' this morning. I just love this job. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!