Friday, March 11, 2011

Times are changing

Even though I am a morning person, I don't usually look forward to when we 'spring forward' in the spring. However, since I have started my job making the morning drive in pitch black has always been a little different for me. I am so fortunate to have a job that I ABSOLUTELY love!! And, praise be to the Lord, I am a morning person.

Life seems a little brighter, literally and figuratively, when I wake up at 4:30am, get ready, and walk outside to see the sun beginning to rise. It makes me so happy to have the joy of the Lord shining through another day. I praise Him that the sun is rising on another beautiful day.

Life has been a struggle here lately, but I have the joy of the Lord and that is what keeps me going. I have a saying that I love, ''Nothing easy is ever worth it." And how true that is. Life is hard work, school is hard, but in the end it will all be worth it. I have my final test of the week today at 11am. Hopefully, all will go well.

I am so thankful for the many blessings I am surrounded by, some being my job, my church, the opportunity to be in school, and so much more. Life is good because the Lord has blessed! Next week is spring break, so I will have more time to post and catch up on a few things, HALLELUJAH to the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!