Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Glee, among other things..

I have started watching Glee on Tuesday nights with my bestie Mary-Anne. It is a show that she loves and one I have come to adore. I love the fact that we have continued to try to do something 'together' each week. Even if just watch a TV show at the same time, it makes me still feel connected to her through 14 hours of open road.

Last nights episode was so funny, and yet so embarrassing. My roommate Gabby told me when I got home that I reminded her of the character, Emma Pillsbury.. and as the show came on at 7pm, Mary-Anne sent me a text that said 'Emma reminds me so much of you!' HAHA! While I am flattered to be likened to this cute and bubbly teacher this also reveals a few traits about me. The episode last night, you might as well watch it: Glee. Last night's episode was called 'Sexy' and as naive as Emma is... that is so me. I had a great time laughing thinking, my friends are so right. However, I am proud to be an OCD, naive, red headed teacher who loves counseling! Especially since Emma has such a great wardrobe!


I mean... isn't she CUTE?!

All this being said, what a fun and interesting show. HAHA! Please be in prayer for a dear friend of mine today.... Today marks one year of the loss of a wonderful young man to cancer... This girl has truly changed my life, and I love her and I pray that the Lord bless her immensely and ease her pain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!