Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Flowers... and CAKE!

Apparently, some of the office staff at work were really disappointed with my flowers. So they got me a new bouquet. As a person who does receive flowers often.... I loved them both! Here are the pictures of the second bouquet:





This one included roses.... (which are more expensive) And they were well pleased. I appreciated the fact that I just got flowers. And I think both bouquets are delightful!

I also got a pleasant surprise when Clint, my associate manager called me on my link. He said 'Red rover, red rover send Keri right over!' HAHA! So I made my way into the meeting they were in and all office staff and managers were there! They sang happy birthday to me and had a cake and a card for me. I was so funny, and so sweet. 8 grown men and one woman, singing their hearts out for me. Again, and I can't say it enough, I love my job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!