Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feelings

After being back at work this week and finishing school things have just been, well crazy... here are a few things I am feeling...

  1. I feel like I am having a heart attack, 100% of the time... my chest is tight, my body is sore...
  2. My mind races, devastation litters my thoughts...
  3. Every day life.... for some people this now can't happen. I am so thankful each morning that I wake up, take a shower and get ready... as well as each night that I go to bed... go to work... breathe... I can't believe it...
  4. Driving, buying groceries... Tuscaloosa has changed, all around me. There is metal and debris everywhere... it will take months for this place to get cleaned up, and even longer to rebuild.
  5. I can't sleep... I can't rest... I don't know what I would do without my faith in God. Without Him... I couldn't make it through this.. I can't imagine devastated families going through this without my Lord.
  6. Each day I find out about a new friend who lost everything... the heartbreak renews itself over and over again.
  7. I'm guilty, guilty using the blessings that I have.. know that others have nothing
  8. I'm happy, happy that I have a beautiful wedding to be a part of this weekend. Just a few days of normalcy. Man.. won't that be nice?
Praise God from whom all blessing flow. Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I am so thankful; for my life, for my friends, for my family. I am thankful for every one's prayers and support. Tuscaloosa loves you all! Thank you for showing the Lord's light among men!



/>

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post!! You should link it up to the party on my blog so people can read your testament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what the tornados did to your area. I lived in Florida during the bad hurricanes, Katrina, Ivan... Thank the Lord my immediate area was spared, but the devastation we saw around us just miles from home was horrific. God is Good, but bad things do happen, and it's so hard to understand in this life.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we got to spend some time together this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!