Friday, March 25, 2011

A to Z about me..

All About Me From A to Z

I saw this on Sara's blog the other day and thought that it looked like a fun post to do. 

A. Age: 23

B. Bed Size: My apartment bed is a Full/Queen... my acutal bed is a Queen.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom or taking out the trash.

D. Dogs: No thanks... I'm a little OCD and don't like dogs licking me... Yuck.

E. Essential start to your day: Shower, make-up, breakfast

F. Favorite color: Blue and Green

G. Gold or silver: Silver... i cannot stand gold.

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments you play(ed): My primary is the Flute... I also play the piccolo, oboe, and trombone.

J. Jelly bean flavor: Watermelon.. or red hot.

K. Kids: maybe, after a husband.

L. Lucky number: 22

M. Month: August, fall... football and fun times!

N. Nicknames: Ker-bear, Keri Berry

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep.. a couple surgerys.

P. Pet peeves: Chewing noises... lazy people.

Q. Quote from a movie: .....

R. Righty or lefty: Both

S. Siblings: One twin sister, and one older sister.

T. Time you wake up: 4:30am weekdays, 7:30am weekends

U. Underwear: Huh? Of course...

V. Vegetables you don't like: Collard greens, turnips, squash, butter beans, artichokes

W. What makes you run late: being tired or hanging out with Sean... However, on time is late and early is on time.. so by most people standards I am not usually ever late... Sean is always late, no matter what.  

X. X-rays you've had: Tooth, and abdomonal

Y. Yummy food you make: Pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, lasagna, etc... I love to cook!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Hmm.... Giraffe, penguin, koala bear

Tag, you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!