Friday, July 16, 2010

Here's hoping

Today I checked my 'Crimson Mail' - my email for the University of Alabama and I got an email that I believe to be in error.

I've been trying desperately to find a job, as I need a way to pay for school and my housing. I haven't had much luck.. but I am leaving that up to God. It's tough however, watching my bank account dwindle, knowing bills are coming up.

Yesterday and email was sent out to all new and returning GTA's about orientation. I applied to be a GTA, but was denied. So, of course I feel that I have received this email in error, but man would it be nice to get that position. Ok, so, what is a GTA? GTA is graduate teaching assistant, I would teach undergraduate courses and work for the math department while they pay for me to get my graduate degree. To have gotten this would a be a dream come true.

So, the lady who sent out the email is out of the office until Monday. I replied and asked if my status had been changed, so here's hoping! haha

But, I'm not going to get set on this. God has a plan, and He will take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!