Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bittersweet Travels

I come home quite often... I really love it here.. and this time for one reason or another I am really sad to be going back tomorrow. But I am going back for happy reasons! #1 I have an interview with Barnes and Noble on Monday, #2 I have a Regions test on Wednesday, and #3 I have an interview to be the office associate for the Building Maintenance Department of the University of Alabama!

God has showered many blessings on me this weekend as I drove home for my Dr appointment vey disheartened after a long and VERY unsuccessful few days of job hunting. Mind you this was physical drive around and stop at places after months of applying online... So I figured whatever I'll just start applying for minimum wage jobs too. Before I left Tuscaloosa I applied at B&N. I hope dearly not to work there, as my two years at the B&N at Troy were AWFUL.

Things have been looking up and I hate that right as things start going well the devil always tries to knock you down. It is a continuing battle and one we much always be aware of. Sometimes, on various occasions I find it very hard to keep my head up. But this is why I am thankful for some great friends who help me realize all that I have in Christ. And a merciful Savior who always comforts my soul... Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!