Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's only the 15....

I'm so glad to be home in Troy right now with friends and family close by... this isn't really a topic that I want to readily display but... I will give small details. Mother nature gives a lovely gift each month and mine practically kills me... it's not even time yet and the pain is unbearable.. I am sitting in a chair and my legs are killing me, standing is just as bad. For now I just have to settle with the pain and pray for relief. It'll be ok though.

So needless to say, not much is going on... I'm just staying low. I did 'drug up' however, to help Sean take a couple's engagement photos today. Wow... that sentence sounded bad, but don't worry it is just pain pills.  :) It was wonderful helping pose a lovely couple and family to get ready and excited for their big day. I am excited to help take pictures on their wedding day as well. They are a fun loving couple and it should be a beautiful ceremony.

I wish I could be a photographer. It takes a talented eye to take wonderful pictures and Sean just has a natural ability to take beautiful works of art. He's says it simple, just point and shoot and that anyone could do it, and I admire his humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!