Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Swamped

I hate that I haven't been able to post in so long. I have so much to share with all of you... yet so little time. Last week I started my job... I am currently here now, as I write this. Work is great! I work with an amazing group of men, and the Sr. Office Associate has been really helpful and kind. She even got me a nameplate for my desk.. which makes me feel like I belong.

Now doesn't that look official??

I am tired... and my new schedule is going to take some getting used to. I go in at 6am every morning, so that I can get my 40 hours around my classes. But, God has truly blessed, there are so many factors that I could forsee making me hate my job, but I love it. I am truly blessed to work at UA.

Now, for classes, I have three of them; two of which are going pretty well and one that I am really having to work at. So I guess I can say classes are going well too. I officially have no life, and I quess that's ok, since it's pretty much just me up here. I went home this weekend for a family reunion, and every time I go home it is harder to come back... but when I am here I am happy.

I had a great but whirlwind weekend with my family, and I even managed to squeeze in a driving lesson with Daniel. HAHA! Lord bless him for his patience with me. But I did drive our friend James' stick shift car, all around campus. I am thankful for all of my guys. If it weren't for them, I'd go nuts. Sometimes, girls are just unbearable. I even had dinner and played dominoes with Daniel, James, Sean, Adam and Curt. What a great time. And, friday on my way to town Daniel, Derrick and Sean met me for dinner in Montgomery. What a great time. I honestly know the greatest guys in the world. Each of them are great Christian men, and there friendship cannot be beat. I know that one day each of these guys will find a wonderful woman in which God has made for them, and boy, will they be blessed.




2 comments:

  1. Hurtful! haha I wish you the best of luck with your classes and work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... you know I love you and I would love to spend time with you! Haha... and you know that you are not one of those crazy girls!

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!