Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's time!

It's here... the day we've all been waiting for; or maybe just me! ;) Tomorrow I start my first day of graduate classes. Will it be hard, will it be easy? Well, in time I will begin to know the answers. I am excited and nervous... sad and happy. So we will see how it goes.

A good friend of mine from high school, Caitlin, has experienced a terrible loss this week. She has lost her grandmother. This hurts my heart so, and I am burdened in the fact that I cannot be there for her. I am saddened for her and her family, as I know how much Mrs. Merle meant to each of them. However I do know that she is in a better place.

So, of course, I am a whirlwind of emotion right now. But things will turn out fine in the end. I have ended up with three girls total in my room. Gabby and I, who will be spending the year, and Emily, who is living with us until she graduates in December... We have started cooking for each other and I love it. I am excited to see if this continues once school gets started.

I know this is a very short post... and I do have a lot on my mind... I am just not sure how to put it into words. Hoping school goes well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!