Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun, in the sun. :)

Yesterday I drove to Montevallo, specifically, the University of Montevallo, to watch my favorite boys play in a flag football tournament. Daniel and Derrick played with the Troy BCM in the annual statewide BCM flag football tournament. It was great to get out of the house and spend a beautiful day outside. Their first game on Saturday was at 8am, and due to a loss and then a couple wins they ended the night at 5pm. What I thought would be a short morning trip became an all day affair. But I had a blast getting away from it all and just relaxing on the sidelines cheering on my boys!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the event:

 Here Daniel is... taking a break from the action. He was definitely a star player! :)










Below: Sleeping in between games.. the sun wore me out.. and all I did was watch!!

 Here the Troy Co-ed team plays University of North Alabama...
Here the boys play Auburn.. it was an amazing win with the mercy rule being called at the half. Troy 35-Auburn 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!