Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 Months

Six months ago, yesterday... I started the adventure of a lifetime at my new job. It has been such a blessing to work for the University of Alabama. I love my department. And I love my men. It is great working with them and I am thankful and ready to get up every morning and go to work. God truly knows how to bless and provide... and I couldn't have dreamed a better blessing.

Reasons why I love my job:

  1. First of all, who wouldn't love working for the prestigious, oh so classy University of Alabama?
  2. I get to work each and every day, being proud of who I am, and having coworkers that LOVE me. 
  3. I feel loved. I feel like the Maintenance guys are my family.. my Tuscaloosa dads. 
  4. They work with me... who else on this earth has a full time job that will work around your classes?! Not anyone else that I know. I am so blessed to have gotten this job.
  5. My men love Jesus. I am so thankful that I am appreciated for wearing my True Love Waits ring... and that my coworkers invite me to church with them, ask me to pray for them, etc. 
  6. My job is close to home and school. So many people commute so far.. and with gas prices on the rise, this is yet another thing to be thankful for. 
There are so many more things that I could go on, and on, about. But just know, I am so blessed to have this job. Most people's first job isn't this dreamy. And I am lucky. God knows just what you need, and will bless you beyond your imagination. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!