Thursday, January 20, 2011

OH! What a beautiful morning!

This morning I awakened at 4:12am and the first thing that popped into my head was 'Praise be to God for a restful night's sleep! And I get to sleep for 45 more minutes!' Seriously, that was my thought process. Have you taken time to acknowledge God in your life? Sometimes, we all forget to. And sometimes I seem to acknowledge him in the weirdest ways, and people always laugh.

I am so happy with how my semester is going right now. I have done homework, went to class, and of course pulled my usual 40 hours. AND I was even able to go to girls night with the college group at church this week! Last night I was able to cook dinner for Gabby and myself, and even watch a little American Idol.

This weekend is going to be full of fun, especially since it is my first weekend in Tuscaloosa since the new year. My Mom and Dad are coming up for the gymnastics meet on Friday, and I am really excited to see the Tide in action. We have such a great team, I know the meet will be amazing. Watching Crimson Tide gymnastics is something I grew up on. I can remember driving up some days and then sitting in the dark coliseum as they introduced the team... what a great experience. I am excited to be able to share that with my family once again.

Classes are going well, and Jordan is doing well. Prayers are still appreciated and needed, as we hope to catch her assailant and for her to regain her confidence and sense of security, as well as healing.

It is a beautiful morning, and it is going to be a beautiful day. I can't wait to have a wonderful weekend with my family, and I hope each of you have a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!