Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rammer Jammer

Well... the roommate issue has not been resolved. She wouldn't meet with me and hasn't spoken to me again... so we shall see.

I chose to stay in Tuscaloosa this weekend even though I didn't have a ticket to the football game. Thursday Anne Kimball and I went out to the movies and watched 'You Again'. I think that the main girl looks like my friend Lisa and the high school friend of the mother in law looks like Mary-Anne's dad. I am bad with actors... so yeah... but anyway.. I continually thought of you guys during the movie.

Friday night my college group at Ridgecrest had a girls night were we just hung out, had dinner and had fun. We tie dyed shirts and mine turned out AMAZING!

Isn't it cute?! Of course I couldn't have done it without the help of some wonderful girls from the college group! I am so proud of my shirt!

Saturday I was able to have lunch with my friend Leo, and then tailgated on the quad with the Ridgecrest college group. I went home to watch the game and had a very productive night. During the AMAZING Alabama game I washed clothes, started homework, clipped coupons, cleaned up around my room and organized a few things. :) I love being productive.

After the game I enjoyed hanging out with my wonderful roommate Gabby for a little while while eating a wonderful cookie from my other roommate Emily!

This thing tasted as good as it looks! :)

Today, Sunday, was filled with homework and church. I also managed to sneak in a two hour nap. Weekends are my time to sleep considering I get only a few hours to sleep during the school/work week. The messages at church were astounding words from God and the worship was amazing. I am so blessed to have found a church that is richly on fire for Christ and a college ministry that is so loving and caring that they make me feel at home.

Lots of ideas are bouncing around in my head lately... And we will see how God leads and things play out. To all my blogger friends, the members of the AIM project lost their jobs this past week as our President took away all money for abstinence education and put it towards abortion and planned parenthood. Please be in prayer as these people, including Sean, try to figure out what the next step in their lives will be. And be in prayer for our nation's youth, as well as our president. If you didn't vote, you should be ASHAMED. God's people need to WAKE UP and look at what we have done to our country. Stand up for what you believe in. Take the USA back for Christ. If you aren't planning to vote this November I suggest you get it in gear, register to vote and get your head in the game. These decisions affect us all... whether you like it or not.

Now. After my rant. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful week. Take time this week to notice how blessed you are. Stop complaining, because when you do, you are letting the Devil win. Think of how fortunate you are. I know without a shadow of doubt that I am truly blessed beyond imagination. And you are too, Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!