Friday, October 29, 2010

I finally dropped.

I am so thankful that the Lord knows just how to get my attention. In a whirlwind week were I went to bed at midnight every night (starting the week before), and feel asleep not only in class but at my desk at work I finally dropped a class. I can hear the angels in heaven rejoicing as I type!! :) The only way this will affect me academically is that I may graduate in the summer rather than the spring... But my sanity and the ability to breathe once in a while is definitely worth it!!!

I was even able to go to bed Wednesday night at 9pm(With all homework finished mind you)! And last night I was finally able to attend the class that my Associate Manager teaches here at the Capstone. I have been wanting to see how he taught and he wanted my opinion as an educator on his first teaching experience. And he is doing a great job! He teaches a management class, and I have to say, our business world is doomed!! If this is how all business students are.. and most of these graduate in December, no wonder people vote in sorry leaders and businesses everywhere are corrupt and failing!

This weekend I am finally able to go home for the first time in a while. I am excited to see Courtney and my family. Also, in other news, I lost a punctal plug this week... If you don't know what it is you can definitely google it! :) I have to have them in order to wear contacts. I lost the plug from my left eye Sunday night, so needless to say I have been wearing my glasses all week... Thanks to Beverly having gone to med school up here I have gotten a recommendation from a Dr. friend of hers and I am going this afternoon to have my plug replaced, then I am homeward bound! I have had a great week, in the weirdest of ways, but God is showing me His blessings, mercy and grace! I can't wait to have a wonderful weekend and then come back to the greatest job in the WORLD! Also, I will definitely be posting some pictures soon! I have been saving pictures of things going on around my world, and since most of the time I now blog at work I haven't been able to upload them. But I have a feeling they will be able to be put up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!