Thursday, November 4, 2010

A new person!

I totally feel like a NEW person! Last week I was able to attend the class that my Associtate Manager teaches on Thursday nights. He is teaching a management/leadership course here at the Capstone and I was curious to see what his teaching style was like. It was very interesting and fun.. I know, going to class on my free night isn't what you would call fun... but I had fun. HAHA! He also invited me to come to his house on Monday nights, he and his wife host the college students from their church and they have dinner and fellowship every Monday. I was so excited to receive an invitation and I hope that I am actually able to attend!

This week I have been able to go grocery shopping, run a few errands, fill prescriptions and just have an overall had a calmer, better, week. I had a test this week so I only had to study and do one set of homework for next week. Thankfully I was determined to be productive and to have a great week, especially after such a great weekend at home! I got all of my homework done and I feel great about my test! Hopefully I will get to see my grade today!
I have honestly been shocked and astonished when I have gotten home before midnight! I have been able to go to bed by ten o'clock! If you know me well, you know that this is a big deal for me!

I was also very fortunate to be able to go to church last night, Wednesday. I haven't been able to make it to church on Wednesday's because I have always been studying... So I was really excited to go! Man, did I receive a blessing! God is truly in the midst of the ministry at Ridgecrest and I am so excited that God has brought me here to grow. The longer I live here and work here the more I believe that Tuscaloosa is 'God's Country' and not just for football. ;)

This weekend I am staying in Tuscaloosa, I am going to clean and rest and I am really honestly excited about it. Friday night I am going to wrap shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child with my college group at church. It is going to be a fun night of service, fellowship and rejuvenation! And I can't believe I am going to be able to do something FUN on a Friday night! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!