Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Productivity

Productivity makes me so happy! Today I was a busy little bee, going to work, class and then work again. I let some work tasks overwhelm me last week and I left them for the weekend, allowing God to rest my soul, heart, and mind. When I got to work this morning I tackled all my tasks due of me, and a few new ones just added to my 'to-do' jobs, today. I also learned another task at work, entering time for our shop workers. So, I accomplished everything I already knew how to do and have things up to date, took on a new task, and learned something new. MAN! I love days like today.

Gabby and I went out for dinner, she was craving just what I wanted... pizza. :) I love when the week starts on Tuesday; things just seem to run much smoother and faster. I bought my dad his birthday present today. He will be turning 63 this Saturday, September 11. I am excited to make the drive home to see my family and hopefully I will get to stop and see a few friends. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning just isn't enough time to see all the people that I want to see back home.. but hey, I'll take what I can get.

God's timing is perfect... I experienced this through a friend of mines life, and then shortly after my own life this weekend. I love when God speaks.. it calms my soul like no other.

I am finally settling into my schedule and working hard to keep up with full time school and a full time job. I had the opportunity to clean my house, room and bathroom on this three day weekend, as well as work on homework and take the opportunity to rest. I am thankful for all that God has given me and the ability to have fun and work hard too.

But, I must get on to some homework now.... I try to get to sleep early considering the day starts at 5am for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!