Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Memory

Today marks 6 months that a dear friend has passed. TJ was a wonderful christian guy who made a lot of people smile. Even though I didn't know him personally, my good friend Courtney's love and devotion for him has made it seem as if I knew him. We have sat countless times in silence... neither really knowing what to say about the cancer that took a young man's life so suddenly. Today I am praying especially for her, and his family that were all deeply affected by this tragedy. My life has forever been changed by Courtney, and I thank God for her every day. I only hope that one day she will be able to feel the comfort and peace that I pray over her for and that God so abundantly supplies. Strength during this hard time... Lord, she needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!