Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

Hunter and I celebrated Christmas a little early since we are each with our respective families. He gave me a beautiful Pandora bracelet that I actually picked out myself! What a day!

Hunter and I went shopping last Saturday morning to 'buy a gift for his mother'. Boy, was I fooled! We looked at all the Pandora jewelery and he even sized my wrist to 'make sure the bracelet would fit his mom'.

After looking through many charms Hunter made his final selection and the gift was wrapped and paid for. We shopped around a few more stores and then went home.

I had dinner with my roommate and her family, and then Hunter game over later for us to exchange gifts. I was so shocked when I opened the gift we had picked out earlier that day. He even wrapped it the way I told him to!!! I told him, Hunter, this is your mother's gift.... and he assured me it was mine.

After going back and forth for a few minutes, I finally opened the beautiful gift! How thoughtful, and clever of Hunter! He did such a good job, and I love my gift!


A beautiful gift! A rose charm, for SAI, and a cross charm. This means so much to me, and I love it. Church is what brought us together, and what a blessing it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!