Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Time

Thanks to the wonderful Sara over at You, Me & Anthropologie for coming up with a great set of questions! Feel free to copy the questions and answer them yourselves or just pick a few to answer in the comments :)


What's your favorite Christmas cartoon?

I don't think I have one.

What's your favorite Christmas movie?

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

What's your favorite Christmas song?

O Holy Night and The First Noel. I used to sing these as a kid putting up decorations around Mom's house.

Where do you spend Christmas?

With my mom and dad... at home. We sometimes travel to other family member's homes. This year may be a little different, as Hunter and I try to have a joint Christmas. 

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Depending on my sister's children... The past few years we have opened on Christmas eve in an 'each-child-take-a-turn' manner. However, I always insist on having something to open Christmas morning. It is after all, Christmas morning!
Do you have stockings?

No, but maybe one day, when I have a house.
Which reindeer is your favorite?

Rudolph... maybe that is because I am a redhead. ;)

How are you at wrapping presents?

I would say that I am a pretty good wrapper... but my mom, she is a present artist!

Do you go out shopping the day after Christmas?

Nope.
Do you buy a Christmas dress/outfit every year?

Not at all... do people actually do that?!
Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, or Egg Nog?

I love hot chocolate, but a good apple cider if definitely my favorite!

Gingerbread man or frosted sugar cookie?

Frosted sugar cookie!

Real tree or fake tree?

I have a fake tree in my apartment, and my parents now have a fake tree at their house. But until my Mom became allergic to all things green (yes, even trees) we always had a real tree. When I have a house of my own, I hope to have a real Christmas tree. I feel it makes it more special. :)

Put up your own lights or drive around and look at other people's lights?

I currently live in an apartment, so I just go look at the lights others put out. But I can't wait to decorate my own home for Christmas one day!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!




2 comments:

  1. i love a real christmas tree!!! it's messy, but totally worth it. i wish there were christmas tree farms close by. one is now a target and the other a publix.... sad day!! cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to Christmas trees too.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!