Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog Trouble

I am having some serious trouble with Blogger. New blogs I try to follow get randomly deleted, and blogs I try to unfollow won't go away.

Has anyone every used wordpress? And is it hard to export your blog to wordpress?

I need opinions and options.. I am seriously getting fed up with blogger.

UPDATE: Exporting isn't hard at all! Wordpress does seem a bit more complicated than blogger, and not as customizable. I have seen many forums about the same problem I am having, some dating back to at least 2 years old. I am sad that this is a problem that is continuing and hope that many of you don't experience the issues I am having.

Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. The problem is with Google. It's not you or your blog. Google is having issues with their "follower" widget. I don't understand it, but that's what word on the street is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to export to Wordpress, I just don't love how Wordpress looks. I tried it out for like a month and came back.

    It might just be me and my lack of understanding of all things computers.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!