Monday, November 21, 2011

Football and Chris Tomlin

Friday and Saturday were epic football days. This weekend created BCS chaos and I had a great time watching and being a part of it.

Hunter and I attended my last home football game as a Master's student. We will see in January if I continue on for the PhD. Yep, you heard right. I have applied for my PhD.

Here's a picture from before the game got started:


My hair is a little wild because of the wind... but whatever. Haha. If you have been following the blog for a while, hopefully you can tell that I am trying to grow out my bangs. I have a new haircut in mind, and maybe I will be brave enough to book that appointment before Christmas. :)

Right before this picture was taken, I received a text from my cousin Tori, asking me to go to the Chris Tomlin concert with her Saturday night. It was the last night of the 'If Our God is For Us' tour, and featured Louie Giglio and Christy Nockles. What a great night! I was excited that Tori was able to get free meet and greet tickets and we were able to meet Chris Tomlin! It was a fun filled, whirl wind weekend. But I had a great time.

I will leave you with my favorite quote from the concert:

I don't have it all together, you don't have it all together. But we have a God who holds us together! ~Chris Tomlin

Praise the Lord!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!