Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God is in control

Sometimes, God gives us things in life that seem almost unbearable. In the teenage and college years, most of those trials are centered around relationships. No matter what situation, God is in control and He knows what He is doing. This statement is something easily said, but not done. I have recently begun to struggle with the fact a lot.

I have recently ended an almost three year relationship with a guy that I still consider to be my best friend. I am not sure why this has happened or what God is trying to show me through this. But my prayer is that God continue to work in me, show me and teach me what I should learn through this situation.

So often we go through things in order to help other in similar situations. I pray that everyone can keep their eyes focused on the goal, and running the race toward God. He is our strength and our refuge... a very present help in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I will be praying for you and this new chapter of your life! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you blogging!! I am excited to keep up with you this way!

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!