Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Closing Doors

Today, when I turned in my final exam, I walked out of the doors of Gordon Palmer for the last time. The building that has become my graduate home over the last two years. What an amazing feeling as I took in my breath and tried to breath in all that was around me, as if preserving this memory in my mind.

What a journey it has been. This has been one of the hardest, but most rewarding times of my life. I look forward to where the Lord will lead me from here.



1 comment:

  1. Man... has it really been two years since we moved you into your apartment and you interviewing for your job? I remember like it was yesterday, chilling in the student center (Starbucks) waiting for you... and just last summer I roamed the campus/found a parking spot for you when you went to class :) I can't wait to visit you on your next adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!