Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am a Master

HAHA! Wow, what a joyous time this is!! Saturday I graduated with my Masters of Arts in Mathematics.

The past two years have been probably the hardest time of my life, but... by the grace of God, I made it through. Lord knows I couldn't have done it without my friends (MARY-ANNE) and family, and definitely Hunter.

Life continues to move at a 90-to-nothing pace for me... I had another interview yesterday, and it went well. When I know more definite details of my life.. then I will be able to share. Right now, I am just working... and trying to get my life in order for the next step.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the big day:

My twin sister, Donna and I, walking to the Coliseum for graduation

Family shot with the parents before the ceremony

After graduation, I had to take a picture with my home, AKA Gordon Palmer

After graduation, we celebrated with all the other graduates and our families at my church





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!