Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Praise the Lord it is finally FRIDAY! This week, I honestly thought Friday would never come. Here are five things I am super thankful for on this Friday!

  • Hunter and I cooked almost every night this week, when I say that.. I mean, I cooked. It is nice to not have tons of homework to do each night, so I am making sure that no matter how tired I am, to cook dinner.
  • Wednesday night, Hunter tried out the new men's Bible study at our church. He said it was really great, and I was so happy that he liked it.
  • The diversion of the new class allowed me to have some time to get Hunter's birthday present! Sneaky, sneaky.
  • A wonderful birthday dinner with some friends, Heather and Tyler. They came to my house last night to eat dinner and hang out for Hunter's birthday. What makes me so happy is that Hunter enjoyed the night and the meal. Last year, he was gone to basic training, so I tried to do as much as I could to make this birthday special!
This is Hunter's plate of food. We had corn, potatoes (grown in my Dad's garden), steak and shrimp.

  • A restful weekend, Hunter and I only have a few things on our calendars for this weekend.. and, this will be the first weekend in over a month that we don't have a big event to attend. I am excited to spend some time sleeping (much needed) and just do a few things I want to do, as well as clean.

Linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!