Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I am taking a little cue from Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

Hello beautiful Friday, you are the end to a tumultuous week, and I am so glad you are here!

Here are my five favorite things from the past week:

1. Gabby and I went to Olive Garden for Dinner Monday night. It was Ah-mazing, as always.

2. Taking and turning in my final exam for my last Masters class.. can you say DONE!




3. I wore a new outfit, and it made me feel good. See that post here.

4. I got all A's this semester! Talk about going out with a bang!


5. My boss, friend, and brother-that-I-never-had, Clint, gave me these books for my graduation present today! If you know me, you know I am movie illiterate. Clint uses movie quotes, all day, every day in conversation. Now, I can watch movies, and learn the quotes! Hooray for graduation!



Glad to be able to link up to High Five for Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!