Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just because



Why the idea for a spiffy new look on a rainy Wednesday night? Just because...

Because, I felt like my hair looked awful....
Because, I was tired...
Because, I am finished... DONE with my Masters degree!! Can you believe it? Right now, I cannot!
Because, I am so exhausted and I can't even tell you what day it is....
Because, I am always cold... so I need innovative ways to wear sleeves
Because, my best friend, Mary-Anne, loves fashion, and is teaching me a thing or two along the way...
Because, despite all the craziness, I believe we should all take a little time to care for ourselves...


Last night, when I got home... I breathed a sigh of relief. I had my very first job interview for a teaching position at a local high school! EXCITING! And I have all assignments and requirements for my Masters degree complete.. now I just sit and wait to graduate Saturday. :) Finally, there is a light at the end of this very tiring tunnel. The stress of it all is catching up with me, but I know it will all be worth it. Praise be to the Lord for His many blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!