Thursday, October 13, 2011

800+ miles

So many friendships are broken after high school and college. There are few lasting friendships that truly bless us.

I am fortunate enough to have one of those friendships. Yeah, I had my worries, and I am sure my bestie did too. Never in my life did I know that I could grow closer to my best friend when she moved 800+ miles away.

But, it's the little things. Things like chatting on Gchat every day at work. Texting up a storm and calling when we can. Skyping to work out together, or just watch a TV show together, like GLEE. :) Those are the things that have held us together and have made our bond stronger. Never could I have imagined a better friend, a truer bestie.

Just this past week, in light of my love for snail mail, I received an adorable card from Mary-Anne!



Isn't that cute? And, check out the back!



Mary-Anne and I complete each other. She an English person, we have completely opposite thought processes and ideas. Math and English make best friends! I help her with problem solving, she edits all my research papers. To us, it is a win, win.

So, to my Brain, my best friend. Thanks for your thoughts and kindness! Here's to many more wonderful and fun filled years!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!