Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

I am in love with all things spicy. I love hot wings, but I am not necessarily a fan of the mess. I first had a buffalo chicken pizza while in DC with Mary-Anne at California Pizza Kitchen.

So, earlier this week I had grilled chicken and didn't want to just have plain left over chicken. As I was sitting at my desk I pondered what would be easy and tasty. Taking inspiration from my friend Jackie I decided to just try something, so I settled on what I would hope to turn out well... The end result? Buffalo chicken pizza.

Disclaimer: I am a total measurements girl - it goes with the OCD, but for some reason I just threw this together... next time I will try to better the recipe.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


Pizza crust (store bought, home made, you choose)
Ranch
Buffalo Wing Sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
2 Chicken breasts (grilled or boiled)
Cheese


I first prepared my crust and then did a thin layer of ranch dressing, in place of pizza sauce. I chopped my chicken and then tossed the chicken in a bowl with the buffalo sauce. I then spread my sauce covered chicken over the crust and ranch and topped with some shredded cheese. I forgot to take pictures throughout, but here is the finished product:


Note: This recipe was a total miss with Hunter! HAHA! However, you can't blame him, he doesn't like wings, ranch or cheese.... So there was no hope. But, he at least tried it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! My hubs would LOVE THIS! Unfortunately, It would kill me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I can't believe that this hasn't even crossed my mind before. You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!