Thursday, September 8, 2011

ROLL TIDE!


Alabama's home opener was this past Saturday. I had a great time spending the night with Heather and going to the game with some friends from church. This was mine and Hunter's first football game together. ROLL TIDE ROLL!


After the first quarter I offered to go to the concession stand with my friend. To make a long story short, she was very sick, almost passed out and we ended up spending the rest of the game sitting against the wall of the stadium and in the EMS room.




Thankfully after some medical attention she felt much better... just got a little too hot. We then went to the quad at the end of the 4th quarter and then back to her place and continued to watch the rest of the SEC games on TV that night. I had a wonderful Saturday spent with great friends!



1 comment:

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!