Sunday, May 15, 2011

Here lately

A lot has been going on in this short time off from school. Even though school doesn't officially start back until May 31, I am getting started tomorrow... I have a research paper due, before class starts. This time next year, I will have my masters degree!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

Hunter is at basic training, and I miss him dearly... He has been writing me letters, and I have to say that it is the sweetest thing ever. Letters come in groups and aren't necessarily in order... so thankfully he is dating them as he sends them. Sorry peeps, my address is covered for safety. :)


I got the first three letters on Wednesday and then another on on Thursday. Hunter's birthday is Tuesday, so I am hoping to receive a letter with a return address Monday. 

I met Hunter's parents today at church. A wonderful friend's Mother took me over to them and introduced them to me. We went out to lunch together after church. They are super sweet people and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! I was so nervous about meeting them, especially since Hunter wouldn't be there.. but they were in town this weekend and it was great to meet them.

This weekend I went with my friend Elana to the Extraordinary Women's Conference. It was a great time to have the word of the Lord poured into my soul. I definitely believe that we as Christians are to pour in, pour out, and pour forth. We need to be fed by the Lord, spread His love that He gives us daily, and go out into the world and show them His love. This weekend was a great time of filling my cup, learning more about Him and worshiping with just the girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!