Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pictures of my Office Renovation

Sorry I am finally getting around to posting these. I absolutely love my office renovation!! I wish I would have taken pictures during the process of building, but I was too awestruck with what was happening before my eyes. It is just a small renovation and was finished before lunch. :)

My new student work station: Isn't it beautiful!?! Now I can have both students in my office at the same time!

After I put all the stuff from the student desk on the new counter.

View from my desk.


Another look. :)

Finally, a picture of my desk area!!!



I love working here... and I love my office space. The renovation has been amazing and I am so happy. Working here each and every day is a blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!