Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tuscaloosa Tidbits

I have had a wonderful weekend of rest and relaxation! Today I am cleaning and getting a few things accomplished. So finally I am posting some great pictures that chronicle some things that have been happening lately.

I love receiving mail! It makes me so happy... I had ordered some books from half.com and got a bunch of other stuff. This was all in my mailbox one day! It made me so happy... of course, you can tell because I liked it enough to take a picture!



This is from Mary Allison and Brandon's engagement party. Her cousin Anna threw a beautiful party with great food and a very sentimental atmosphere! It was wonderful. I had a great time hanging out with friend that I hadn't seen since graduation and celebrating the wonderful engagement of two great friends!
These labels were on bottles of water and on bags of Mary Allison's mom's signature cookies. SO GOOD!!


Retail therapy is something Mary-Anne Gillis taught me and and taught me well. HAHAH! Well, for a year or two now I have been wanting some fall boots. Since I now have a job I was actually able to go out and get a pair. These are SOOOO comfortable!! I love them so much and they help me stay warm! I really missed Mary-Anne during my adventure, but I did bring along my Tuscaloosa Mary-Anne, Anne Kimball (my study buddy). Thankfully for the joys of technology I was able to picture message Mary-Anne through the entire adventure. :)


This weekend the college group at church got together and made shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. I was so excited to make shoeboxes and had a great time fellowshipping with them! I am truly blessed with my Ridgecrest family. 

Moving to Tuscaloosa has been a TRUE blessing. I know that it was definitely God's will for me to be here, and even though it was hard getting here God truly blesses beyond compare. I am in love with Tuscaloosa, and may even make this town my permanent home. God is giving me peace through all that has happened the past two years, and no matter what He is in control and I am leaning to trust him more and more. 

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies were SO good! I ate a bag on my way home.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!