Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful

A few of my friends have been trying to write something that they are thankful for every day in November... So... I have a little bit to catch up on, but I thought it was my time to try it.

  1. I am thankful for my family... Lord knows they mean the world to me, and some people never truly value their family.
  2. I am thankful for Internet... wow, yeah, I know... but I have been able to keep up with so many friends since moving away because of it. Lord knows I couldn't do without mine and Mary-Anne's daily talks.
  3. I am thankful for Mary-Anne... when you graduate college you never really know how life will be or what will happen. I am so thankful to be able to keep in touch with such a great girl, and she lives the farthest away of any of my friends!
  4. I am thankful for friends... I know I couldn't name every one of you here, but you know who you are.. I couldn't make it through life without friends.
  5. I am thankful for Sean.. He is so good to me, (I know you are thinking WHAT?!) But honestly, I am so lucky to have dated such a wonderful Christian guy. So many girls go through terrible relationships and horrible breakups because they are with some selfish guy... I am thankful to know that my life is blessed and better because of Sean.
  6. I am thankful for the University of Alabama... It has been a lifelong dream to come here and go to school here. Just being on campus is mesmerizing... what a magical place.
  7. I am thankful for my job.... I am so blessed to have such a great job with great benefits and coworkers that I love!!!
  8. I am thankful for Christian coworkers... I am reminded of God's faithfulness every day.
  9. I am thankful for food to eat... you know... so many people are so needy... we must realize how blessed we are.
  10. I am thankful for school... Even when I am tired of studying... I am thankful to have this opportunity
  11. I am thankful for math... I am so happy to be able to teach children something I truly love and couldn't be happier doing.
  12. I am thankful for joy... No matter what God has a plan for me that will make me truly happy
  13. I am thankful for my church... Tuscaloosa is truly God's country.. I am so thankful to have a church up here that I can call my own that is so on fire for God.
  14. I am thankful for my apartment... I am blessed to have a wonderful and safe place to live!
  15. I am thankful for my roommates... wow... that could have been a disaster! But I am so blessed with great roomies!
  16. I am thankful for Troy... I am so blessed to have a wonderful Alma Mater and great family and friends still there.
  17. I am thankful for the Sound of the South... I am a proud Alumni and I couldn't have had a better undergraduate experience because of it! The SOTS truly made my undergraduate career!
  18. I am thankful for SAI... without my experiences and leadership roles in this organization I couldn't be the woman, or girl, that I am today... I honestly learned so much from the organization and my sisters. I wouldn't trade a second!
  19. I am thankful for God and His guidance in my life... even though I don't always listen... I am trying and knowing that no matter what He is always there.. I know that everything will work out for His glory!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!