Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Decisions

The past two weeks a number of varying decisions have come my way. Through spiritual guidance, consulting of trusted friends, spiritual mentors and my mom ;) action has been taken.

Yesterday, when I was in the final steps of decision number two I realized, either one of these things could happen, and my life would be changed forever (again). These are probably some of the biggest decisions I will ever make, and I am glad to say that they are completely in God's hands.

No matter what, I know that God has a plan. I pray that He will direct my future in the ways that He sees fit. And I pray the he gives me a peace with each decision as it transpires. Lord, bless me indeed.. lead me into the CENTER of Your will. 

In the coming weeks and months, I will know the answers to some of these decisions, and right now don't feel that God wants me to share these ideas with everyone. I just ask for prayer, that God's will be done above all else, and that whatever happens it works for the good of the kingdom work.

I am thankful to be able to open myself to so many opportunities. Many times, as in this time, God calls us to wait. Right now I feel as if I am in a circular room, with doors all around me.. many of which are open. Rather than taking control and trying to figure out what is best for me on my own, I have decided to act in the only way that I can, and now sit, and wait for God to lead me to a specific door.

I love you and praise you Lord. Thank you so much for overflowing my cup with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!