Friday, March 2, 2012

OOTD - Birthday



Traced Trimmings Dress
Anthro - Traced Trimmings Dress (no longer available)

My mom bought me this FABULOUS dress from Anthropologie for my birthday! It was cold and rainy yesterday, so this is how I worked it up for the colder weather.


Dress: Anthro Traced Trimmings
Cardigan: New York and Company
Shoes: TJ Maxx

Dressing up and wearing heals just makes me happy. I had a great day on February 29, not only because it was my birthday, but because I felt great in this outfit too!



3 comments:

  1. "Dressing up and wearing heels just makes me happy."

    I love you :) Glad to see I've rubbed off on you ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect colors for your gingerness! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!