Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some of Hunter's favorites


A couple nights ago (around February 16), I was wondering what to do for dinner, I had recently stocked up on veggies at the publix sale and needed to finish off a sack of potatoes.

Hunter had some left over steak from our valentines night out and I decided to put it to good use. I cut up the steak and added it to a frying pan with some soy sauce, sauteed it for a bit and ta-da! A whole new meal. I baked the asparagus in the oven with olive oil and salt, and prepared a version of my friend Jackie's potato fries. I sprinkle them with a little salt and some crushed red pepper. Spicy foods are mine and Hunter's favorites.

Never forget to use up those leftovers! Make something new out of something and jazz it up a bit. The possibilities with food are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!