Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Official!

The hardest thing has been keeping this bit of good news under wraps since May 31st, well... not really. ;)  But, as many of you know.. at this point in my journey it has come time for me to leave my job at the University to pursue a job in my chosen field.

I have kept my employers fully informed throughout the whole process, and they even helped in recommending me for positions!

I am proud to accept a position as a teacher at a high school in Tuscaloosa County! Now, the search for a place to live for the next year... and finishing up my current job, while preparing my replacement for their responsibilities. I am so excited!! I will be sad to leave many of my coworkers, but I know that they will always be good friends of mine. I have been truly blessed.. even in the hard times, with this job.

As of the board meeting last night, I officially will have a new job in August!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!