Monday, January 30, 2012

Behind

I apologize for being really behind on posting a lot lately. There are so many things I wish to share however, my mood and my schedule keep me from doing that. In my busy life, when things get hectic... blogging is on the bottom of the list.. so, it goes first.

Anyways, today I am writing a quick post to ask my friends who read this to please pray for me. I posted a few weeks ago about a friend of mine who is very sick... and well, the severity of the issue is just bogging us all down.

This weekend I travelled home to spend time with my family, and she and I made plans to meet up Saturday afternoon for a chat.

When the weekend came, she was way too sick, and I didn't want to bother her, or be in the way. Naturally, it upsets her when she is unable to spend time with friends because she is so sick... So, I just took a little package and left it at her house for her while she was at the hospital and prayed, hard.

It greatly hurt me as well, I haven't been able to see her since around Thanksgiving... and I deeply miss our chats, her laugh and the wisdom we pass between each other as we share our struggles and discuss life as we know it...

It is the hardest part about coming to Tuscaloosa... knowing how truly far away I am from every one of my friends... It hurts me so much, to be needed, and be away...

Anyways, I will spare you the details.. I know we all have our various troubles. As you go through the week I ask you to be in prayer for me, as well as my friend. Thanks to each of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!