Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas time is here

There is mistletoe hung in my office, Christmas carols playing on my Pandora and so much joy in the air. However, let us take the time to remember those hurting this time of year. For those who have experienced loss, of any kind... Christmas and many other holidays just pound in the hurt. I have many friends who have lost so much this year, and who have been through so much. Don't force others to put on a happy face, accept the hard time and comfort those with the love of Christ. Make sure in your devotional time to pray for the sick and hurting... pray that the joy of Christmas may become vivid even through the pain.

Lord, please bless the hurting... those who I must not name.. as much as I have to be thankful for dear Lord I just pray that you would immensely bless these beyond compare in this season. I pray that you would lead and guide them with your comforting hand dear God and that you would wash their sorrows and give them comfort like only you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop and stay awhile, I appreciate your comments!